Welcome to the new Season 1 Racing!
We are a team of passionate people – Passionate about life, health, helping people in need, and inspiring others to change their lives for the better.
Who we are
We are anyone that wants to improve their own health through sport while helping their community or fundraise for charity.
See the current 2013 team!
We now support many causes. As part of our goal to help the most people we can, we support the causes of all the athletes, so whatever cause you have, with Season 1 Racing you will find a team and a good group of people that will help you achieve your goals and help your cause.
How we work
We train for and participate in events ranging from 5k walks to Marathons, sprint triathlons to Ironman and Ultraman.
Sometimes we train together, sometimes on our own. We are in multiple cities in California, with San Jose as the city with the most members.
We exchange ideas and support each other, and help each other spread the word and raise money for our causes.
Joining the Season 1 Racing Team
World Champion or 1st timer just looking to finish, we are happy to have passionate people join the team.
By joining the team, you will:
- Get a fundraising page (money goes directly to the Charity by a 3rd party)
- Have your page and races promoted on the Season 1 Racing Facebook page
- Have your profile and fundraising page listed in the racers section of the site
- Get access to order Season 1 Racing Team uniform items (jackets, tri-suits, running shirts, cycling tops and bottoms)
- Season 1 Racing Window Decal
- Get discounts for training:
- Tri Coaching from a USA Triathlon Certified Coach, and active ultra-distance triathlete
- Cycling Coaching by a USA Cycling Level 3 Certified Coach
- Run Coaching by a USA Track and Field Level 1 Certified Coach
- Swim instruction by a Total Immersion Swimming Certified Coach.
- Get discounts on other goods:
- Rudy Project
- Total Immersion Swimming (Books, DVD’s)
- Season 1 Racing gear
Interested in joining us?
Please contact us below and and we will contact you to answer any questions you have, provide you the membership forms, and provide instructions on how to pay the 2012 membership fee of $25.
Please note – The membership fee is non-refundable, and no guarantees are made expressed or implied.
Not an Athlete?
No problem. We help people that want to start, and if you don’t but want to help, by donating $20 or more to one of the team’s fundraising pages, you will be considered a “Friend of Season 1 Racing” and have the opportunity to get Season 1 Racing teamwear including the jackets for Athletes.
Contact us now to join